Tuesday 30 June 2009

Bloody typical...

So as many of my twitter followers know, I'm in Florida at the minute. This obviously meant a few (3 to be exact) flights and also a lot of sitting around checking boys out in airports. First flight was Belfast city to Heathrow and I was all cosy in my crappy seat when babe of all babes wanders down the aisle. Before I even knew what was happening, he was squeezing into the seat in front of me, beside my mum. She then begins to embarrass me, by trying to whisper that I should swap seats with her...emmm, no! Being a crazy plane lady, she starts nattering away to him! Turns out, he's Louis Walsh's business manager and is flying to London for X Factor rehearsals. Mum told him about my job in the ticketing business and he happens to know my boss and we have a few mutual acquaintances in the promotions companies! Alas, as always happens, he disappears down the Jetway, never to be seen again. Unless Cathy takes me to see Louis someday...

And as for Matt, in the words of @dinglesurf, Matt is a douche. It definitely was a case of him not being interested and telling me porkies. Note to all boys: this is NOT cool. Grow some balls and tell the truth. But I'm just going to delete him (from my phone), along with all the other losers...

I mentioned earlier that I was in Florida, and that my mum has a habit of embarrassing me, so thankfully American Boys don't really do it for me. I find they all look pretty much identical and are a little too wholesome for me! So for now, I'll enjoy baking by the pool and might find someone back home to laugh at my white bits ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment