Sunday 20 September 2009

Help!

The man situation hasn't improved any of late. There are a few guys who i'm having text with but tbh, the fact that i'm just having text shows how uninterested I am. Harsh, but true. I am a dead flirty person, I can't help it, I think it's fun and I think i'm pretty good at it but at times like this, I wish I wasn't. It also doesn't help that i'm flirty with the wrong people. I find it easier flirting with the ones who I don't need to make as much effort with, either they're giving me the come on, or I just don't care what happens. It's a personality trait I don't like much, and the worst part is that I don't really notice it happening until it's too late.

I met a guy a few weeks ago and he is oh my god hot. Like the hottest creature I think i've ever ever seen and I think we're getting on well, it's mainly a text thing though- I don't know when I'll see him again but it is fun, and I get stomach leaps when he does text. There is a huge problem though- I appear to have (accidentally) attracted the attention of one of his pals. I don't know if it's paranoia or what, but I have the feeling they've been talking about me, and the hot hot hot guy has maybe stepped back a little. When I talk to the pal, I don't think it is particularly flirty but he goes a little further with things.

So what do I do? I can't tell either of them anything- there have been no kisses or anything and I don't know if either of them are really interested, or if it's just me being a fool. Either way, I don't want to piss hot guy off but I need to let him know in a subtle way that his mate is barking up the wrong tree without saying something like 'oh i flirt with everyone' which would totally give hot guy the wrong idea. eeek. What a pickle.

I need to shake off the pal (in the nicest possible way). Is the best approach to tell him about hot guy? Or tell hot guy about the pal? I guess for all I know, the pair of them read this and recognise themselves and we'll all live happily ever after. Or, since this is me, we'll all fall out and hate each other... but i hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment